.

Oct 22, 2008

RSA Thursday - US Elections 2008: the post-match analysis in London



events



RSA Thursday - US Elections 2008: the post-match analysis

6th Nov 2008; 13:00


Event Venue: RSA 8 John Adam Street London WC2N 6EZ





Book Now



Join us for topical analysis of 2008’s historic US presidential election. An expert panel will gather to digest the election results, reflect upon the lessons of the campaign and look to the challenges ahead for the new American President.



Panel: Candace Allen, author, screenwriter and principal of Americans Abroad for Obama, London; Stryker McGuire, London Bureau Chief, Newsweek; Stefan Halper, former adviser to four US Presidents, director of the Donner Atlantic Studies programme, University of Cambridge and author of The Silence of the Rational Centre: Why American Foreign Policy is Failing.



Chair: Martin Kettle, columnist, The Guardian.




Speakers





Stefan Halper


Martin Kettle


Candace Allen


Stryker McGuire

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Desperately seeking Adrianne George and other African-Americans to interview who may be returning to the US for the elections. . . please contact me at clermontroseanne@yahoo.com.

Black Women in Europe said...

I won't be going home, and have sent you an email detailing my plans along with a pledge to get the word out. Let me know your deadline! Thanks for the contact!

I will be home for Obama's inaugration!

Best, from Stockholm.

helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info

/center>